Teaching is our tradition, succeeding is our habit.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is a medium for quality enhancement. It ensures continuous improvement in all the operations of the institution and assures stakeholders connected with higher education viz. students, parents, teachers, staff, and would-be employers, funding agencies and the society in general. The IQAC evolves mechanisms and procedures for ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks, and also ensures equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society. It also insists on optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning. The IQAC encourages research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
We are committed to provide Excellent Quality Education in Pharmacy as per UGC, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, PCI, AICTE, and Government of Maharashtra norms to create multidisciplinary best citizens, and to satisfy the students and parents requirements through continual improvements in Quality of Education Services.
The College Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established on 15th September 2018. The Cell has been functioning actively for our Academic and Administrative activities. “Quality Policy” is the major objective of our IQAC through continuous monitoring and constant follow-up of undergoing activities.
As per UGC “The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions and “To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices”
Objectives of IQAC:
IQAC has a defined Quality Objectives as:
1. Aim for being a ‘College with Excellence’
2. To achieve academic and administrative excellence
3. Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
4. To develop stronger Industry- Academia relation for benefit of staff and students
5. To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research
6. To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development
7. To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration
The IQAC team of our college believes in planning based on:
• Analysis of current trends
• Current needs of the education field
• Continuous improvement in teaching-learning and evaluation
• Use of latest technology for the betterment of students
• Social affairs and their impact on education
• Institutional Social responsibility
• Appropriate decision-making
• Effective implementation of the plans.
|1||Dr. Gajanan S. Sanap||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Sayyed Mateen S. Moin||Member Secretary|
|3||Mr. V. D. Pathrikar||Management Representative|
|4||Mr. Nitesh Sonavane||Administrative staff|
|5||Ms. Archana Gaikwad||Staff Member|
|6||Mr. Vilas Sawale||Staff Member from Exam Department|
|7||Mr. Gajanan Daphal||Staff Member from Exam Department|
|8||Mr. Sayed Arif||Staff Member|
|9||Ms. Vishakha Gawai||Staff Member|
|10||Mr. Arun Tekade||Member form local Society|
|11||Mr. Popat Dhanak||Industry Representative|
|12||Mr. Amol Didore||Student Representative|
|13||Mr. Ashok Didore||Parent Representative|